I recently worked for LocalEyes Ltd. based in Cork, Ireland. There I managed the localization of software projects for one of the world’s largest technology companies.
I designed and developed a Mobile App aimed at helping horse breeders to manage their horses’ pregnancies. The app is available on both the iOS App Store & Google Play Store.
Webmaster / Digital Marketer
Chris Mee Group
• Designed and developed a new mobile optimized, e-commerce website for the company.
• Applied various on-page & off-page SEO techniques to improve position in SERPS and increase acquisition of organic traffic to the website.
• Managed PPC campaigns to align with Business Development plan.
• Reduced the bounce rate on the company website through improvements to the website’s user experience & design
Stove Spare Parts
• Set up the company in July 2013 with Austin Curran, where we sell replacement parts for home heating stoves
• Developed a responsive E-commerce website (www.stovespareparts.ie) for the company and implemented Stripe as an alternative payment gateway to PayPal
• Responsible for dealing with customer queries, sales processing and Internet Marketing
• The company has been very profitable from our first year
Intern Web Developer
• Developed E-commerce and brochure websites using WordPress
• Optimized websites for the search engines (SEO – Search Engine Optimization) using both on-page and off-page techniques
• Mobilized websites to make them more user friendly to mobile visitors
• Carried out Internet Marketing for RocketHelper.com and wrote blog posts
Liaising and advising customers in all areas of sales
• Achieving sales targets
• Trained new employees on sales and basic business operations and customer service
• Empowered to deal with and resolve any customer queries
• Matching inventory listings with actual inventory to ensure reconciliation with accounts.
• Responsibility for end-of-day cash position and preparation of float for till operatives.
• Partly responsible for the implementation of a fully integrated computerized system
across the business, Including system migration, acceptance testing and staff and supplier
• Carried out quarterly stock takes working in parallel with the company accountant to
record and report on any non-conformances.
Business Information Systems
University College Cork
Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
I received a second class honors degree in Business Information Systems from University College Cork in 2014
Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Ireland
I received 405 points out of a possible 600 in my High school Leaving Certificate.
DOWNLOAD MY RÉSUMÉ
You can download my Résumé in pdf format if you like.
VIEW MY LINKEDIN PROFILE
You can view my LinkedIn profile here too!